- The free personal checking account that earns a high rate of interest and ATM fee refunds nationwide*, with no minimum balance required. Simply meet three requirements each month to qualify.
Power Rate Qualifications:
- Have at least 10 Debit Card Transactions (excludes ATM transactions) post and clear per qualification cycle
- Have at least one Direct Deposit or ACH auto debit post and clear per qualification cycle
- Receive and review electronic statements
- First year free (no monthly service fee).
- Free Online Banking including the ability to view check images online.
- First order of ASB logo checks is free.
- Monthly statement includes a description of each transaction.
- Minimum Balance to Open the Account: You must deposit $25.00 to open this account.
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Fee: After one year from account opening date a monthly service fee of $10.00 will be imposed if the daily balance drops below $50.00 any day during the statement cycle.
- Applies only to personal accounts. This is a limited offer at the Bank’s discretion.
- The Student Survival Kit has everything college students need to manage finances at home or away at school.
- Free Checking for six years from the date the account is opened
(After first six years a monthly service fee of $10 may be assessed if the average daily balance falls below $500)
- First order of basic checks free
- Unlimited check writing ability with no per check charges
- MasterMoney Debit Card - annual fee waived
- Ready Reserve overdraft protection - available
(subject to credit approval)
- College Rewards Visa Credit Card - available
- Online Banking with Check Images
- Statement Savings account
- E-Statements available
- Mobile Banking
*If your daily balance is $0.01 to $25,000, the APY (annual percentage yield) paid on the entire balance will be 1.05%. An APY of 0.20% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is $25,000.01 or greater, when qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met during the monthly qualification cycle a base APY of 0.05% will be paid on your entire daily balance.
*Domestic ATM fees will not be refunded if qualifications are not met during the monthly qualification cycle. “Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement period though one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement period. Qualifications required each monthly qualification cycle: have 10 debit card POS transactions post and clear your account, have one direct deposit or ACH auto debit post and clear your account, receive E-statement. Minimum balance to open the account $1.00. Fees many reduce earnings (if qualifications are not met). Offer is for personal accounts. Rates may change. APYs available as of July 1, 2012.